Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Christmas Message 2014

Usually i don't normally tend to do Christmas Messages but for this year how could i refuse?

2014 has been quite a year i went on holiday, reached 500 subscribers, Finally copped 34067 Tangmere,  and several other things that i cannot be bothered to mention.

Regardless of course this year has had its ups and downs and its.... weird and bizarre moments somewhat that i will not go into but regardless as soon as 2015 comes it will be a fresh start and i can move on from whatever happened this year.

I also want to thank all my viewers and subscribers as i cannot thank them enough! I strongly thank them for coming back to watch more of my videos as otherwise i wouldn't be doing my job properly and i also thank those for liking my videos for those that did the opposite simply don't deserve a mention, harsh but the ones you cannot please are not worthy of a mention!

Of course i cannot go without thanking my followers on both Tumblr and Twitter as they have helped in terms of views and subscribers and i pledge more to keep on subscribing to reach my goal of 1,000 subs that i hope to reach in 2015! But seriously thanks to all my followers, you've helped with the views and subscribers without question.

But there is still the rest of 2014 to go and on December 30th i will turn 20 years old, quite surprising and shocking knowing how quick the year has gone by.

So with nothing else to say roll on 2015! This will not be my last blog post of 2014 as i still have my thoughts on the Hornby 2015 Range to put up as well as a pictorial review i have got planned.

Oh and before i forget look out for a Christmas special that will go live via my YouTube account tomorrow.

So that's it for now until next time tah tah for now and Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment